Upcoming Events and Activities
Scleroderma Manitoba is holding its second support group meeting of 2020 on Saturday, March 14, 2020 at 10:30 a.m., at Notre Dame Recreation Centre, 271 Ave. de la Cathedrale.
Topic: Coping strategies for living with scleroderma
Come to learn about the potential for cannabis in scleroderma treatment, and get to know others in the scleroderma community. Family members, friends, partners and supporters are all welcome!
- There is a parking lot on the west side of the recreation center. There is also street parking available.
- Entrance to the meeting room is at the front of the building, on Ave. de la Cathedrale.
- Meeting will run from 10:30 a.m. to 12 noon.
- If you are able, please let me know if you can attend, so we know how to set up the room. However, there is lots of room if your plans change last minute.
- For those who live out of town and cannot join us in person, we will make arrangements for you to listen to the presentation over the phone. Please let me know if you want to participate over the phone.
Hope to see you there.
Scleroderma MB board member and support group coordinator
Please call 204 417-6017
Notre Dame Recreation Centre, 271 Ave. de la Cathedrale, Winnipeg, MB
On June 28, 2020, Scleroderma Manitoba is thrilled to be hosting our 6th Annual Walk for Scleroderma at the Duck Pond at St Vital Park.
Participate in either the 1K or 5K walk. Registration begins at 9:30 am. 5K walk starts @ 11:00 am – 1K walk starts @ 11:15 am.
Try your luck at silent auction prizes, 50/50 draws and the registration fee includes a t-shirt and BBQ lunch after the walk.
This event is open to everyone so come out and enjoy the day with us.
Dogs on a leash are welcome to participate.
Funds raised will be donated to scleroderma research.
Check out our website and Facebook page for more information.
Online registration closes at 10 pm on June 27. To register after that time, please see the registration table at the Walk.
By registering for the Walk for Scleroderma on June 28, 2020 in Winnipeg, MB you agree to the following waiver.
Waiver: I am participating at my own risk and waive all claims of every nature against the organizers, sponsors and any other participating agencies in respect of any personal loss, illness or bodily injury. I acknowledge that I am aware of the inherent risks of participation in an athletic event of this type.
Please click here to print a PLEDGE FORM.
Tax Receipts are issued only for pledges and donations, not registrations.
Adult $25 Youth 6-17 $10 Children 5 and under free
The registration fee includes the t-shirt
190 River Road
190 River Road
Winnipeg MB R2M 5C4
*Scleroderma Manitoba accepts donations for this fundraising activity.