Scleroderma Manitoba Annual General Meeting
October 3, 2020
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held during the Virtual Education Conference on October 3. We strongly encourage you to attend this short meeting to stay abreast of what is happening in the scleroderma community in Manitoba, as well as to have a voice in the organization.
How will the virtual AGM work?
- We will make every effort to keep the meeting as brief as possible (no longer than 15 minutes).
- The meeting will include brief reports from the Board of Scleroderma Manitoba.
- The Board has developed a revised By-Laws document to better reflect how our organization has grown since inception and to support more growth in the future. AGM attendees will be asked to vote on a motion to adopt the revised By Laws. (Registration for the Education Conference gives you automatic membership and voting rights).
For an AGM agenda, click here.
To review the minutes of last year’s AGM, call 204 417-6017.
To review the proposed new Bylaws, which will be voted on at the 2020 AGM, click here.
JOIN US at Looking Forward with Hope: Scleroderma Manitoba’s 2020 Education Conference, to get a glimpse into the future of scleroderma research AND what’s happening within Scleroderma Manitoba. Register here. or call 204 417-6017.
5 Reasons You Should Attend the Scleroderma Manitoba Annual General Meeting!
- You’ll get a brief overview of the activities of Scleroderma Manitoba, and plans for the coming year!
- Hear about how much money was raised during the Walk for Scleroderma this past June, and plans for how this money will be allocated to benefit scleroderma patients in Manitoba.
- Get to know the people behind Scleroderma Manitoba who are advocating on your behalf.
- It’s convenient – you’ll already be online and ready to participate while attending the Education Conference.
- It’s another way to connect with the scleroderma community in Manitoba.