Where do your donations go?
Thanks to your financial support and other kinds of assistance, you enable the Scleroderma Manitoba. To fund cutting edge research projects, patient outreach, support and education programs, and public awareness campaigns in Manitoba and across Canada.
Together, by investing in better support and treatment options for people with scleroderma, we are creating awareness, community and hope.
- Serving the entire province of Manitoba, the Scleroderma Manitoba:
- Supports people affected by scleroderma through advocacy, community representatives, and patient education
- Develops information and awareness tools, including hosting an Annual General Meeting and Conference and distribution of a regular newsletter
To learn more about our mission, click here.
All of our past achievements, current investments in research, and future advocacy goals are only made possible through the generosity of people like you. We urge you to support our entirely volunteer walk charity and allow us to continue our mission through one of the following avenues:
- Through a donation;
- Getting involved as a participant or a volunteer in one of our fundraising events;
- Becoming involved on the Board of Directors.
For more information on where the funds from our yearly Ride for Research campaign goes, as well as the other research projects Scleroderma Manitoba supports click here.
Donate with confidence to the Scleroderma Manitoba.
The Scleroderma Manitoba. was founded by volunteers and continues to be a volunteer led non-profit charitable organization. In compliance with the Canadian Income Tax Act and Regulations for registered charities, Scleroderma Manitoba, will issue a charitable income tax receipt. As verified by the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency (CRA), our charity registration number is 861033819RR0001.
Whether you donate by mail, online, phone, or in person, you can be sure that your funds are safe and that your personal information is kept private. Scleroderma Manitoba. takes all the necessary measures to ensure the integrity and privacy of the information you provide. We receive virtually no government funding and therefore we are necessarily careful stewards of all donations.